In terms of data protection, ESPAI ENERGY, S.L. must be considered the Data Processing Manager in relation to the files/processes identified in this policy, specifically in the Data Processing section.
Below are the details identifying the owner of this website:
Person responsible for processing: ESPAI ENERGY, S.L.
Postal address: Calle Pare Miquel de Sarria Nº7 P2, 08034 Barcelona (Barcelona)
The personal data requested, where appropriate, will consist only of those strictly necessary to identify and meet the request made by the owner of the same, hereinafter the person concerned. Such information will be treated in a loyal, lawful and transparent manner in relation to the interested party. On the other hand, personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
The data collected from each data subject shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected, and shall be updated whenever necessary.
The owner of the data will be informed, prior to the collection of their data, of the general points regulated in this policy so that they can give their express, precise and unequivocal consent to the processing of their data, in accordance with the following aspects.
Purposes of the treatment
The explicit purposes for which each processing is carried out are set out in the informative clauses incorporated into each of the data collection channels (web forms, paper forms, speeches or posters and information notes).
Nevertheless, the personal data of the interested party will be treated with the exclusive purpose of providing an effective response and attending to the requests made by the user, specified together with the option, service, form or system of data collection used by the owner.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, ESPAI ENERGY, S.L. obtains express and unequivocal consent from the owner of the data, by incorporating informed consent clauses into the different information collection systems.
However, in the event that the data subject’s consent is not required, the basis of legitimacy of the processing under which ESPAI ENERGY, S.L. is operating is the existence of a specific law or regulation authorising or requiring the processing of the data subject’s data.
As a general rule, ESPAI ENERGY, S.L. does not transfer or communicate the data to third parties, except as required by law. However, if necessary, such transfers or communications of data are informed to the interested party through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
As a general rule, personal data are always collected directly from the data subject, however, in certain exceptions, data may be collected through third parties, entities or services other than the data subject. In this regard, this will be conveyed to the data subject through the informed consent clauses contained in the different information collection channels and within a reasonable period of time, once the data has been obtained, and at the latest within one month.
The information collected from the interested party will be kept as long as it is necessary to comply with the purpose for which the personal data were collected, so that, once the purpose has been fulfilled, the data will be cancelled. Such cancellation will result in the blocking of the data, which will be kept only at the disposal of the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, in order to meet any possible liabilities arising from the processing. Once the aforementioned period has expired, the information will be destroyed.
For information purposes, below are the legal deadlines for the conservation of information in relation to different matters:
|Documentation of a labor nature or related to social security||4 years||Artículo 21 del Real Decreto Legislativo 5/2000, de 4 de agosto, por el que se aprueba el texto refundido de la Ley sobre Infracciones y Sanciones en el Orden Social|
|Accounting and tax documentation for commercial purposes||6 years||Art. 30 Código Comercio|
|Accounting and tax documentation for tax purposes||4 years||Artículos 66 a 70 Ley General Tributaria|
|Access control to buildings||1 month||Instrucción 1/1996 de la AEPD|
|Video surveillance||1 month||Instrucción 1/2006 de la AEPD Ley Orgánica 4/1997|
Rights of the interested parties
The data protection regulations grant a series of rights to the interested parties or owners of the data, users of the website or users of ESPAI ENERGY, S.L. social network profiles.
These rights are as follows:
- Right of access: the right to obtain information about whether their own data is being processed, the purpose of the processing being carried out, the categories of data involved, the recipients or categories of recipients, the period of time for which the data is to be kept and the origin of the data.
- Right of rectification: the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- Right of erasure: right to obtain the erasure of data in the following cases:
- Where the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected
- When the holder of the rights withdraws consent
- Where the data subject objects to the processing
- When they are to be removed in compliance with a legal obligation
- Where the data have been obtained by virtue of an information society service on the basis of Article 8(1) of the European Data Protection Regulation
- Right to object: right to object to a certain processing operation based on the consent of the data subject.
- Right of limitation: the right to obtain limitation of the processing of data when one of the following conditions is met
- Where the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling the company to verify the accuracy of the data.
- Where the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of the data.
- When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the data subject needs them for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Where the data subject has opposed the processing while it is verified whether the legitimate interests of the company prevail over those of the data subject.
- The right of portability: the right to obtain data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer them to another controller where
- Processing is based on consent
- Processing is carried out by automated means
- Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority
Interested parties may exercise the above-mentioned rights by contacting ESPAI ENERGY, S.L., in writing, at the following address: Calle Pare Miquel de Sarria Nº7 P2, 08034 Barcelona (Barcelona), indicating the right they wish to exercise in the Subject line.
In this respect, ESPAI ENERGY, S.L. will attend to your request as soon as possible and taking into account the time limits laid down in data protection regulations.
The safety measures adopted by ESPAI ENERGY, S.L. are those required by Article 32 of the RGPD. In this sense, ESPAI ENERGY, S.L., taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks of variable probability and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, has established the appropriate technical and organisationalmeasures to ensure the level of security appropriate to the existing risk.
In any case, ESPAI ENERGY, S.L. has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
- Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the processing systems and services.
- Restore the availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the security of the processing.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if necessary.