Espai Energy is aware of the importance of offering the best quality in its architectural and construction management services, as well as the importance of respect and care for the environment.
The company has implemented the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015 standards under the following objectives:
- We are committed to complying with the laws, regulations, or any type of regulation for the Protection of the Environment in relation to the activities carried out by our organization.
- Espai Energy is a company with extensive experience, so it has an important know-how in achieving architectural projects and construction management that combines with the best technicians, materials, suppliers and working techniques.
- We are committed to continuously improving the effectiveness of the Integrated System by fostering relationships with the client.
- The company maintains an effective communication with the client in order to know its requirements when advising, as well as to provide its services with practicality and speed.
- There is a commitment to evaluate the environmental aspects generated by our activity, in order to minimize the impact on the environment as far as possible and prevent contamination.
- All our objectives and goals set related to quality and environment will be continuously reviewed.
This policy will be the reference framework for establishing objectives and developing Espai Energy’s activities. All of us at Espai Energy assume these principles, and it is our responsibility to put them into practice. The Management will promote environmental improvement and assign the necessary resources to ensure the successful implementation of the company’s Quality and Environmental Policy.